Seller represented by:
Jorge Merlos, MBA with JAAS Realty Inc.
- Single Family
4333 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA 90032 Get directions$680,000 $457/Sq. ft.
- Age 81 Years
- MLS# 18-381488
- Listed 10 Months 5 Days Ago
Beautiful spacious home located in the El Sereno neighborhood. A well maintained home with many upgrades, central A/C, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, ceiling fans, and ceramic tile flooring. The property has an ample backyard with a large covered patio perfect for family gatherings, including a lemon and avocado tree. Easy freeway access to the 5, 10, and 710 freeways. Surrounding cities include South Pasadena and Alhambra. Public records show home is legally a 4 bedroom, owner's expanded formal living room to make it more spacious and cozy. Come and take a look at this beauty!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Jorge Merlos, MBA with JAAS Realty Inc.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Dishwasher,Ceramic Tile Flooring,Furnished,KITCHEN FEATURES: Counter Top,LAUNDRY LOCATION: In Kitchen,Inside
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Air Conditioning Unit(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Heating Features: Central Furnace
Exterior and Lot Features
- Covered Porch,Covered Patio
Garage and Parking
- Attached Parking: 0
- Parking Features: Driveway,Driveway Gate
- Lot Size Acres: 0.145133
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6322
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: Los Angeles
- Availability Date: 2018-09-09
- Area: El Sereno (621)
- Source Neighborhood: El Sereno (621)
- Subdivision: El Sereno (621)
- Zoning: LAR1
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- Roof: Shingle
|5||El Sereno Elementary School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|5||El Sereno Middle School||6-8||1.3 mi|
|3||Los Angeles International Charter High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Free World U Private School||K-12||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 4333 Van Horne Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Jorge Merlos, MBAMBA,REO,CNE,GHPS,GRI,PMC,SFR Broker/Owner with 14 years experience
- 445 S. Figueroa St, Suite 3100, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Mobile (323) 422-5767
- Work (213) 426-2175
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Burbank, Culver City, Downey, Downtown L.A., Eagle Rock, Echo Park, El Segundo, Glassell Park, Glendale, Hawthorne, Hollywood, Inglewood, Lakewood, Lemiert Park, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Mar Vista, Mount Washington, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, South Gate, Torrance, Van Nuys, View Park, Westchester, West L.A., Windsor Hills
- Specializations Military, Relocation, First Time Home Buyers, Investment, Residential Properties, Commercial Properties, Property Management.